smiles start here
Acadia Dental is your friendly neighbourhood Saskatoon Dental Clinic located in the Centre Mall
Please Explore All Of Our
Everything you need to keep your smile happy and healthy.
Acadia Dental offers reliable emergency care and consultation to all our existing patients
There may be an instance when you would have to undergo an oral surgery
Dental disease among young children is still a significant problem
Aside from durability and strength, aesthetics should always be considered for all dental procedures
Root canal therapy is sometimes the only way to save a tooth that has been significantly invaded by bacteria
Dental implants are anchorage devices that work for both temporary and permanent restorations
Invisalign aligners are an excellent alternative for teens and adults who want to improve their smiles but are not excited about the idea of wearing typical metal braces
To maintain the best oral health possible, it is recommended that you visit the dentist for a professional teeth cleaning twice each year
Regular dental checkups are a fundamental part of your oral health maintenance and preventive care
- If you don’t have a dentist or haven’t visited a dentist in some years, we understand there might be hesitation or anxiety about booking an appointment with us. Regular checkups are the only way to prevent disease, decay, and infection from having a detrimental, costly, and potentially life-threatening effect on your oral health. We want…
- Our teeth can sustain damage from more than just bad dental hygiene habits or too much candy––even some of our healthy habits can actually contribute to enamel damage. In this blog, we explore some myths around oral hygiene and how some of our habits might be doing more harm than good.
- At Acadia Dental, we often notice that patients aren’t visiting the dentist regularly enough. This irregularity and infrequency of dental checkups often correlate with increased costs to repair damaged teeth. The best way to maintain your oral health is to regularly visit your dentist. Let us explain why.
- Masks are becoming a regular part of our day-to-day lives, but they also come with oral health consequences. Mask mouth is becoming an increasing concern for dentists as mask use becomes more frequent and necessary. Keep reading to learn more about the symptoms of mask mouth and what you can do to prevent them.
- With the new year almost upon us, we often start thinking of complex resolutions like exercising more, eating better, or reading a new book every month. Whatever your resolutions are, make properly replacing your dental hygiene tools one of them. Whether it’s your toothbrush, the floss you've had for 5 years, or the tongue scraper…
- In our day to day dental practice, there are some common problems that we encounter often. Fortunately, many of them can be either reduced, or prevented altogether with good dental hygiene. We’re going to talk about what we encounter most often and how you can improve your oral health habits to avoid them.
Meet Our Dentists
Our experienced team of dentists is here to keep your smile happy and healthy
Proudly Protecting Your Smiles, Saskatoon
Looking for a dentist Saskatoon and area? Our dentists are in the Centre Mall on 8th Street Saskatoon.
Our team of dentists consist of Dr. Bobby Hubbard, Dr. Brett Langill, and Dr. Caitlin Martinson with the support of our Midtown dentists Dr. Jennifer Hubbard, Dr. Jill Kulyk, Dr. Miranda Mark, and Dr. Jill Howlett.
We are all proud members of the College of Dental Surgeons of Saskatchewan and the Canadian Dental Association. Acadia Dental offers professional dental services for patients of all ages. We can take care of all your oral health care needs. New patients are always welcome!
You may recognize us as the dentists of Midtown Dental Clinic in the Midtown Plaza. We operate out of both the Centre Mall and Midtown locations to accommodate patients as they may best suit your needs.